In Southern Alaska, a teenager is diagnosed with vaping related lung injury problem, and this is the first case of this state. However, lung injury, which is causing because of vaping reportedly happened in more than 50 states. The rise of using e-cigarettes among teenagers and high school students is creating more dangerous problems than people’s expectations. The Alaskan student who was hospitalised because of lung injury have found to be improving slowly but effectively, and doctors are now studying the effects which are caused by vaping products.
Recently the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mentioned not use to use vaping related products which contain nicotine and causes more severe damages. The Alaskan chief medical officer said that this is the first time they are witnessing a patient like this, and they are fully supporting him to recover fully. The outbreak of lung-related injuries is causing lots of problems in the United States of America from the last few months.
Doctors mentioned the reason why nowadays teenagers are opting to choose to vape over all other products. Experts think the majority of the teenagers feel that these e-cigarettes don’t cause that much of a problem as compared to regular cigarettes. However, the issue of lung-related diseases increases when a person consumes nicotine contained e-cigarettes. Many health organizations are already promoting awareness abo9ut this new outbreak among teenagers. Parents have been advised to track down the habits of their children and find the necessary treatment if they think their children have become addicted to these new type of e-cigarettes. CDC mentions as of November 2019, there are more than 2290 cases of lung injury have been recorded so far, and that’s more than anyone’s expectations. The problem is quite severe, and experts think people need to take it very seriously.